All We Are is a result of a long-lasting collaboration between Association Phonotouch and Colours Music Collective. The of extraordinary, unique forms of expression brought us together. The 10 year anniversary of Phonotouch which was marked by events on the field of electronic music education, visual art, and 5 years of Colours in Music collective, during which several talented DJs and producers were introduced to Slovenian public, seems like the perfect opportunity to celebrate.
Open Talk On Electronic Music Culture
- Miha Kralj, pioneer or electronic music in former Yugoslavia
- Valentino Kanzyani, pioneer of techno in Slovenia
- Gregor Zemljič, mastering engineer and producer
- Elvir Beganovć, academic musician and composer
- Urban Jeram, Burn residency winner
The aim of the conference is to host electronic music and audio-visual artists, label managers and sound engineers. Our goal is to investigate the relationship between art art and technology and try to inspire younger generations to raise electronic music culture awareness. The purpose is to seek and develop new forms of artistic expression, combining different media.
SAE Analog/Digital Workshop
- Praslesh (a:rpia:r)
- Valentino Kanzyani (Cadenza)
- Random Logic LIVE (Mota)
- Andrew James Gustav (Undersound)
- Francesco Del Garda (Colours Music)